Post Decree Modifications

Changes Happen After A Divorce. We Can Help.

There is no way around it. Children grow, and their needs evolve. You are noticing their relationships, interests, and plans developing. These natural changes are just one factor that can affect Parenting Time schedules. The changes that take place in your life make old agreements obsolete.

Financial security also comes and goes. A job loss, promotion, or another financial variation may require a modification to Child Support or Spousal Maintenance agreements or Orders. You may find it difficult to meet your Child Support obligations, or you may realize your family’s needs require more financial support from your former spouse.

Help From A Skilled Legal Team

At RPM Law, our attorneys are prepared to advocate for you and help with any type of post-Decree modification, or necessary changes to co-parenting Orders.

Negotiating with your former spouse or the other parent will likely produce the most advantageous modification, but we are ready to stand by you if the changes you seek require court intervention.

Understanding Relocation Laws In Arizona

In many instances, people need to modify a divorce decree because they have opted to relocate.

There may be family needs, military deployment, job opportunities, or better schools that prompt one parent to make a move. When one parent wants to relocate, the other parent is right to have concerns about his or her parental rights.

Arizona’s relocation laws focus on the best interests of the children. There are strict rules for requesting relocation to another state or a considerable distance from the other parent. Additionally, members of the military also have special protections from relocation and custody decisions made during a deployment.

Whether you are requesting relocation from the court or opposing your former spouse’s plans to move, our attorneys can assist you in fighting for the protection of your rights.

Rely On Our Experience. Contact Us Today.

Even if your divorce was settled years ago, you can still pursue a modification. We can help. Contact us at 520-740-1802 for a free initial consultation with a lawyer.

Do You Need Representation For Your Family?

We’re straight shooters; if the situation is bad, we won’t sugarcoat it.
We’ll tell you what you need to know to make good decisions for you and your family.