You Have Objectives In Your Family Law Dispute, And Goals For Your Family’s Future. We Will Do Everything We Can To Help You Achieve Them.
Whether you are contemplating divorce, negotiating legal custody or co-parenting issues, or working to protect the rights of you and your loved ones, the experienced attorneys at RPM Law are ready to help you face the challenges ahead.
Guidance Through The Legal Process
No attorney can guarantee any outcome, but our legal team can guide you through the legal process and our attorneys will act as assertive advocates – aggressively when necessary – to achieve the objectives in your case. While we are based in Tucson, RPM Law can assist you with representation state-wide in Arizona.
We can assist with such matters as:
- Divorce (Dissolution) and Legal Separation in Arizona
- Post-decree modifications and enforcement
- Parenting Time and Legal Decision-Making (visitation and legal custody), Child Support orders, modifications and enforcement
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Paternity issues affecting birth mothers and biological fathers, or involving surrogacies and fertility (embryo) disputes
- Same-sex marriage and related issues
- Military divorce and other Family Law matters involving Active, Reserve or retired service members
- Third-Party rights (“Grandparents Rights”)
- Juvenile Law issues, including adoptions, Dependency and Severance actions
Let’s Discuss How We Can Help You And Your Family
Each family is different, and every Family or Juvenile law issue is different. Team RPM will work with you to determine the legal strategy that meets your specific objectives and the needs of your specific circumstance.
When litigation isn’t the right answer, we’ll work closely with you to find the most effective path forward, whether through mediation or settlement negotiations, to achieve your legal goals.