Every Parent Wants Access To Their Child

Parenting time (also called access, contact, residential time, and visitation) is a legal agreement by the divorcing couple describing how the child will spend time with the noncustodial parent.

Arizona courts want whenever possible to see both parents taking a significant role in the child's life. But this goal of reasonable parenting time must meet the best interests of the child.

"Matt's temperament, character and judgment are very strong and his personality and positive energy are contagious." — BJH 2015

If the custodial parent can show that the child will be endangered or neglected being with the noncustodial parent, that will be taken into consideration, perhaps leading to a status of supervised parenting time, where a third party will be present when the child is with the parent. This can occur when the noncustodial parent is known to abuse drugs or alcohol, to have committed or threatened to commit physical abuse to a family member, or to be incapable of caring properly for the child.

RPM Law, can assist you if you are a noncustodial parent wishing to maximize your time with your child, or a custodial parent wishing to minimize the time your child spends with the noncustodial parent.

Attorneys Matthew Randle and Andrew Meshel are also available to assist with matters such as relocation and grandparents' rights to child visitation. If either parent fails to obey an existing court order, or if conditions have significantly changed, he can assist you in making formal modifications to existing court orders. He also represents parents in matters of enforcement.

Our firm represents both mothers and fathers, civilian and military. We are also ready to assist same-sex couples in divorce in custody and visitation matters.

Call the lawyers at RPM Law, in the Tucson area at 520-433-4884 — or email us your questions.